Monday 28 December 2009

七緒

last Tuesday I found Nanao magazine on my doorstep.
I was so proud!
An article about me.. in Nanao... *sigh*
I knew, of course, I gave the interview myself, but to hold and see the magazine myself and being able to read some words.
Yes, it made me feel happy and proud ^_^
This issue is extra nice because there is an item on how to dress with different body-types.
Short, chubby, long, with a small belly. Really great!
This magazine is a great one to have anyway, but this issue... ^_~

9 comments:

xiner said...

Wow, you were published in Nanao? Awesome! Congrats ^_^

Susonauta said...

congratulations :)

kazumi said...

I found you in Nanao, I was very surprised.
your Kimono is very very nice. so I'm happy!

Jess said...

Aahh, I wonder if they have an item on how to dress a body type with a big bottom!

Nanohana said...

Congratulations again!
I still haven't received my magazine but as I can see in your blog you look awesome.
I'm so impatient to see it in person!
^__^

Unknown said...

Thank you all ^_^

Shino said...

A reader of your article write about you on her blog.
http://tamano.ti-da.net/e2654532.html

She said you are beautiful and would like to meet you. Why don't you visit her blog and say hello to her!?

Auberginefleur said...

I ran out and purchased the magazine. The pictures of you are splendid! But, I haven't had a chance to read the details yet.

Maria said...

Hello, I just came across your blog through another blog.
Congratulations on the article in Nanao magazine!
Nice to see that there is a European in Europe who integrates kimono in their everyday life! I wore kimono frequently when I lived in Japan for 5 years, but now (living in Germany) have nearly no occasion anymore :-(