Wednesday 6 July 2005

Sold pictures

Yesterday a nice couple came and had a look at my latest photo's and they bought six. The photo's are small and look like candy, they wanted to make a collage like image on the wall with the six photo's, I think they made a nice choice. It's always good to meet people who like my work, I feel insecure most of the time, though I really love my "Candies" I always doubt if they are good enough to go as "work" So when these two came and said they really liked them I felt more secure and happy.

Just a view minutes ago I ordered a new yukata too, not that I earned a lot of money this month... but the yukata was so nice and it had black in it and warm bright colors *sigh* I just could not let her go. I think I will pair her with a nice green obi or if I want to go dramatic... a black one.
Hum, come to think of it, black might be too dark, green like the bamboo leaves or a white /cream like the flowers would be better. Maybe a bright pink, but I'll see when I see her in real life.

1 comment:

kimono hime said...

You have good taste! I liked that one too, but you were faster than I was today. :-)