Wednesday 9 November 2005

Vanity...

And... last weekend I made pictures of my youngest sister... 
I dressed her like a princes, a kabuki princes, we had fun. I first put her in a wedding dress, the bonbon kind hihi, then a short juban from my two piece type nagajuban then a long home-made see-through uchikake... nice pink white make-up, pink china wig, weird head dresses... she looked like spun sugar, yummy my own big spun sugar and my own living doll, in some pictures she really is a doll. Cute!



In this last picture she told me she was a princes contemplating what dress to wear... number 2096....?
Hihi I was like that, fantasizing about the size of my princes closet... filled with how many dresses?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, I think I am a good older sister hihi *blush*
you've got to love those little ones...

puchimaiko said...

Oh - the outfit is just stunning! Your sister looks like the perfect little princess dressed like that.

The photographs and poses are great as well.